January 26, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination # 2





After being away from my computer all day running errands, I came back to find a nice little surprise awaiting me! I had been nominated for the Liebster award for the second time! What an honor :) My friend Kacie at The Momma Experience was kind enough to nominate me this time around! She is super adorable a blogger, momma and cook! Make sure to check her out - you will be glad you did. :)

Ok, so for those who are unfamiliar with the Liebster award, here's the skinny.
 The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. And the award is for new and upcoming blogs that have less than 200 followers. 

First, can I just say what compliments about my work. Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so honored.

This is what happens now:
1. You must post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions by your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 hundred followers) and link them in your post.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. No tag back required, but leave a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you.



Eleven (11) random facts about me:
1. I quit my job and am a stay at home wife.
2. I tend to laugh at my own jokes.
3. I love to travel, but hate fly.
4. I love sushi!
5. I'm left-handed.
6. I enjoy cleaning - yup, even bathrooms.
7. I tend to leave the TV on in a room after I am gone.
8. My feet and hands are ALWAYS cold.
9. My hubs and I love tea - anyone fancy earl grey or green tea?
10. I am currently obsessed with nail polish.
11. I try to relax, but its not easy for me.

The questions from Kacie:

1. What do you want your blog to stand for?
A couple of things. First, I love God and my life is His. I want to share the gospel of the Lord. I also want people to know me. I'm happy and fun loving. I am married to my best friend and so thankful for my life.

2. What is your favorite season?
Fall. I hate shorts but love love love sweaters and jackets


3. Is the job you currently have the job you've always wanted?
I recently became a stay at home wife. :) I;m doing what I always wanted!


4. What is your favorite kind of cuisine?
Oh tough one  - I could eat Mexican most days, so I'm going with that.

5. What is your all time favorite movie?
Easy - Pride and Prejudice. But not the Kiera Knightly version. I'm talking about the 6 hour A&E version with Colin Firth

6. Cats or dogs?
I'm more of a dog person than cat. Cats bring dead mice to your doorstep and that freaks me out!

7. Have you ever rode a horse?
I have. I did every summer for a couple of years on vacation and my friend in middle school had her own.

8. What is your dream vehicle?
A Momma van - like an Odyssey or something similar. Swivel seats, doors that open with the click of a button. Oh yea, I'm dreaming big!

9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hmm, I would have to say Europe. But just for a year or two.

10. How long has it been since your last vacation or staycation?

We had a staycation recently - during Thanksgiving. We had our 2 friends from England come visit us and we painted the town red with them here. :)


11. Do you have any kids?
Not yet, but hopefully in the next year or two. 

My nominees:

Jess @ Black and White With a Little Bit of Pink
Jasmyne @ A Fishers Wife
Jessica @ North Carolina Grown 
Julia and Elizabeth @ Southern Color
Nadine @ Life by Nadine Lynn
April @ Hearts on Guard
Char @ Better Together 
Summer @ Simply Summer
Holly @ The Oklahoma Pepplers
Jen @ Unscripted
Melissa @ After We Tied the Knott

Questions for my nominees:

1. What do you like on your pizza?
2. Do you have a favorite band?
3. What is your favorite (current) TV show?
4. What do you do for a living?
5. Whats the one piece of clothing you can't live without?
6. What type of car do you drive?
7. Do you have any children?
8. What's something embarrassing that happened to you lately?
9. Do you prefer overhead lighting or lamps?
10. Favorite dessert?
11. What color are your fingernails painted right now?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, Clara!!!!! I love tea, too! Used to drink earl grey every morning, but now I make a big cup of chai (two tea bags, 3 scoops of sugar and a splash of milk)! Love sushi, too!

    Here is my liebster post! Enjoy!!! http://heartonguard.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-woohoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara, Thanks so much! I loved reading all your questions and answers. I'm pretty horrible at question and answer stuff, but I'll try to live up to the honor this award holds. :)Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm left handed too, and I would love to be a stay at home wife! I kind of am...but I'm a student too, and that takes up so much time!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips